Monday, October 24, 2011

Free Wedding Dress!

I absolutely love that this is happening.  Next month there are going to be bridal shops giving away wedding dresses to couples!  Here are the qualifications from the WEBSITE.

How To Qualify:
You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and
planning a wedding within the next 18 months.


You or your fiance were deployed within the past 5 years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya and Japan
and have not had a formal wedding.

or
You or your Fiance will be deploying to Afghanistan, Iraq, Qatar, Libya, Bahrain and Japan.


All military brides must bring drivers license or military ID.

Qualifying proof must accompany the bride on day of event:
Copy of deployment papers for you or your Fiance that states the time of deployment and location

You can go HERE to see if there is an event going on near you.  They start next month so you have time to plan if you need to drive a distance.  Since I'm an Army wife that got married at the courthouse I was a little upset I didn't qualify, but I'm glad my husband hasn't had to deploy.  I'd rather have him than a wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment