Thursday, June 30, 2011
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
So, I figured I'll start posting what I get in the mail since it's pretty much the highlight of my day haha! I'll say any samples I get and any coupons since I have some mailed so I don't have to print them (post about that later).
- Garnier Fructis anti-dandruff sample from Target that came with a 1.00 off coupon the purchase of the same.
- Eucerine sent me a face and body lotion sample along with a $1/1 and $3/2 any eucerine product!
- $.50/1 any Tabasco
- $1/2 Athenos greek yogurt
- $1/1 Schick Hydro shave gel
- 2 $1/1 Temptations by Jell-o 3 pack
- $1/1 Pampers wipes 60ct or more
- 2 $1/1 any Huggies product for emailing them
- Cookbook from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- Cookbook from Jiffy cornbread
- Free/1 5 count Zyrtec coupon
- Carefree Acti-Fresh sample and $.50/1 coupon
- $.75/1 Ritz crackerfuls
- $1/1 Red Baron Pan Pizza
- $.75/1 Freschetta by the slice
- $.50/1 any Newman's Own product
- $1/1 Newman's Own Pizza
- $3/1 Schick Hydro 3 or 5 razor
- $2/1 Nivea for Men face product or $2/2 Shave gels
- 3 $1/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter product
Posted by Amberk42 at 3:53 PM
Monday, June 27, 2011
vocalpoint for one.Once you are, then go here. You will be asked if you have kids and you have to answer yes in order to get the sample. They've always said babies are little blessings. I guess this is why.....that was totally a joke btw
Posted by Amberk42 at 10:21 PM
Go here to get yourself a Free Pantene coupon for a product priced up to 4.99. Site is moving very slow and you may get a service unavailable screen throughout the process but just keep refreshing. It will eventually work and they are trying to get it fixed as I type this.
Posted by Amberk42 at 7:25 PM
Thank you for stopping by! My blog is going to be all about couponing and getting freebies. I am a stay at home mom of one and an army wife. I'm located at Lawton/Ft. Sill Oklahoma. My stores of choice are Country Mart and Wal-Mart. Am I an extreme couponer? Not by any means. I don't clear shelves and definitely don't have 50 copies of a coupon. I'm just your average mom trying to save as much as possible on items I normally use. I hope you find my blog useful to your everyday shopping and getting you a few freebies if you're quick enough! Since I'm just starting off, things may be a little rocky at first but believe me...I'm easy to deal with!
Posted by Amberk42 at 5:46 PM