Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Mail!

So, I figured I'll start posting what I get in the mail since it's pretty much the highlight of my day haha!  I'll say any samples I get and any coupons since I have some mailed so I don't have to print them (post about that later).  

  • Garnier Fructis anti-dandruff sample from Target that came with a 1.00 off coupon the purchase of the same. 
  • Eucerine sent me a face and body lotion sample along with a $1/1 and $3/2 any eucerine product!
  • $.50/1 any Tabasco
  • $1/2 Athenos greek yogurt
  • $1/1 Schick Hydro shave gel
  • 2 $1/1 Temptations by Jell-o 3 pack
  • $1/1 Pampers wipes 60ct or more
  • 2 $1/1 any Huggies product for emailing them
Some other things I've gotten in the past week
  • Cookbook from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
  • Cookbook from Jiffy cornbread
  • Free/1 5 count Zyrtec coupon
  • Carefree Acti-Fresh sample and $.50/1 coupon
  • $.75/1 Ritz crackerfuls
  • $1/1 Red Baron Pan Pizza
  • $.75/1 Freschetta by the slice
  • $.50/1 any Newman's Own product
  • $1/1 Newman's Own Pizza
  • $3/1 Schick Hydro 3 or 5 razor
  • $2/1 Nivea for Men face product or $2/2 Shave gels
  • 3 $1/1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter product

No comments:

Post a Comment