Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moms Meet

Have you heard of Moms Meet?  It's a wonderful site that talks about products that are better for us and the environment.  The great thing about them is that they have a program for moms to become an ambassador and actually receive products to sample with their friends!  I just found out that I was a lucky one that got picked to sample the new Kashi Peanutty granola bar and along with those samples I will receive their Cinnamon Harvest cereal, Strawberry cereal bars, and a reusable bag!  Once I get them I will let you know what I think of the cereal and cereal bars and will follow up with a review on the granola bars after I have the meeting with the group.  I'm so excited and I hope some of ya'll are able to join and maybe get something to sample as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment