Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dealicious: Influenster


This website is another "word of mouth" type site that sends you items to review.  I joined this September 15th and had actually forgotten about it.  They do not send emails all the time, which is a good thing.  A few weeks ago I did receive an email so I opened it and it was letting me know that I would be receiving a "VoxBox."  What a VoxBox is is a themed box with a variety of goodies that gets sent to your house for review.  They choose who qualifies for them based on badges that you unlock.  When you first join their site you will want to unlock these badges that are based on different lifestyle aspects by taking quick surveys.  Do be careful when unlocking them because you will not be able to undo your choices and have a limited amout to unlock.
Back to the VoxBox, when you get notified you are receiving one they do not tell you what is in it.  Not until I received my box did I see the great freebies inside.  There was a full sized 3 step Proactive skincare system, Venus ProSkin MoistureRich razor, and Vitabath fragrance collection body wash.  I was so excited to see these full size freebies and cannot wait to start trying them.  Once you receive your box, you just check in and then start reviewing! 
You can check the site out and join HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment