Thursday, September 8, 2011

Update!

Sorry guys!  Seems like this weekend really messed up my schedule.  I've had so many things that got backed up and I had to take the little one to get his shots yesterday, so I took it easy on the blog.  I woke up extra early this morning to get a head start on catching up with things, and I think everything is done!

For the few feebies I've found these past few days I will just add to the master freebie list.

Last week I bought the Optic White toothpaste and decided to start using it yesterday.  It says whiter teeth in a week so I'm going to see if it lives up to this expectation.  This review will simply be for fun because I want to :)

I also plan to start adding fashion and food posts.  I will probably just make a new tab for those posts so their not jumbled in with my freebies and deals.

OK! We're back on track and it feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment