Monday, January 2, 2012

Couponing: The Extreme Video Course


Ever since I started couponing, I've had so many ask the question, "How do I start couponing?"  For those of us that have been through the ropes, we know that's not a simple question to answer.  You can give the basic answer of matching coupons to sales then stocking up, but there is so much more to it.  Couponing is a science and this past week, I found someone that wrote the textbook.

Rayven Perkins at Stay a Stay at Home Mom, has made a set of videos explaining everything from how and where to get coupons, how to organize them, and how to use them at certain stores.  This set is called Couponing: The Extreme Video Course.  It is a 14 video set that comes with a PDF workbook that goes along with the videos.  Plus there is a page with helpful links that correspond to each video, for even more information to supplement what she's teaching. 

Even while I was going through the set, I learned some things.  I have been couponing for almost a year and have always wondered about making a coupon binder.  There was a video dedicated to organization and I learned all I needed on starting a coupon binder.  She even taught throughout the series, how to extreme coupon.  I know so many always are wondering how to do it like on tv.  Well Rayven knows and will show you.  She even goes through coupon etiquette, so that you don't become the black sheep of your coupon community!

If you are interested in learning more information you can visit the site Couponing: The Extreme Video Course or check out the video below!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment